We are partnering with an International Global Logistics organisation looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join their growing Sales team and expand their presence in the U.S.
- Generating new business leads
- Covering various states in the US
- Develop new business in the Air Freight, Ocean Freight and Breakbulk markets
- Win business from new customers in line with targets set by the Sales Manager
- Drive new business growth
- Ensure successful negotiations and business contracting
- Generate an increase in business from existing customers listed in your portfolio
- Identify new target customers within defined parameters.
- Research all clients fully prior to visiting, to ensure credit limits are viable, and there is a realistic chance of success
- Communication with clients in order to qualify prospects and promote the Company
- Arrange visits and/or follow up
- Freight Forwarding sales experience
- Experience in Air Freight, Ocean Freight or Break Bulk
- Proven track record of develop existing and new shipping business
- Preferably experience developing shipping business on an international scale
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
The company offer a highly competitive compensation package (including a great base salary and a generous commission structure).
Share this vacancy
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Posted: 20 Feb 2020