We’re on the lookout for an experienced professional within the Commercial Moving, O/I and Removals industry. A new role has become available with an established moving company located in Washington DC area and if you’re highly organised, have previous experience with business development and have a passion to provide excellent customer service, then this just might be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Using phones, emails and answering website enquiries and speaking to customers to find out exactly what is required for each new relocation/move and whether storage services will be necessary.
- Accurately providing customers with estimations based on what services they require.
- Following up on invoices to ensure all are paid.
- Building healthy professional relationships with new clientele building upon the company’s already existing business.
- Negotiating with customers/clients and calculating any discounts or commission and percentages as required.
- Administrative duties may be required updating CRM systems, distributing correct documents and submitting all paperwork, reports and transactions are completed on time.
- Liaising interdepartmentally to effectively coordinate moves with all relevant parties.
- Providing excellent customer service in accordance with the company standard.
- Following up on leads where possible.
- Must have an Associates Degree or equivalent or at least 2 years college experience.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years prior experience within the Removals/Moving industry.
- Expert communicator, ability to liaise with a wide variety of different customers, clients and managerial staff.
- Having strong numerical and analytical skills will be beneficial.
- Highly organised, can work towards deadlines.
- Technologically proficient and familiarity with office software programs.
If this sounds like something you’d like to hear more about, please do not hesitate to contact us at Alchemy Recruitment for a chat.
Share this vacancy
Location: Washington DC, United States
Posted: 12 Feb 2020