Are you an experienced Homesale Relocation Consultant looking for a new opportunity ? Our client has a great opportunity available in the Denver, CO area.
The position will be responsible for managing the relocation process for homesale assignees.
This position has bonus-earning potential and is a great opportunity to work for a well-known Global Mobility and Relocation Service provider.
- Manage full home sale and capped programs which include development and management of budgets
- Deal with relocation programs including all policies, processes and practices; clients with multiple policies and complex services offerings
- Manage homesale process from start to finish and assist with new home purchase in new location if necessary
- Provide counselling on the relocation process, policies and practices to the transferee
- Serve as primary point of contact between service partners and transferee; includes but not limited to real estate and related industries, transportation and storage companies, household goods moving vendors, temporary housing providers and rental car companies as required
- Document all relocation activities and transactions
- Manage costs and expenses connected to relocation deliverables, maximizing the full intent of the benefit while minimizing expenses and costs
- Understand and manage reports
- Handling a large volume caseload
- Demonstrate ability to analyze/interpret client/transferee reports and to mentor others on all aspects of reporting
- US Homesale programme (BVO/GBO) experience is essential !
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in the relocation industry
- CRP or GMS designation strongly preferred
- Be able to communicate with transferees, clients and service partners
- Able to self-direct and self-manage, remaining calm under pressure
Share this vacancy
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Posted: 21 Jan 2020