Global Assignment Consultant:
We are currently partnering with a growing, dynamic International Relocation Service Provider in their search for a Global Assignment Coordinator, to be based in London and on occasion, at their clients' Basingstoke office.
This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to be a positive contributor to the entire relocation process of international assignees, through high quality service and functional management of relocation programs.
You will play a key role in providing and coordinating relocation services including policy counselling, assignment management, destination services, household goods coordination, home rental, intercultural services, visa/immigration services, and ongoing assignment support.
- Act as first point of contact for assignees and corporate clients during the relocation process, including existing account support where required.
- Understand all aspects of clients' international policies and programs and international services, to conduct needs analysis with assignees and advise on process in line with their relocation program.
- Coordination of all services related to respective assignee’s relocation program, including destination services, HHG removals, temporary accommodation and immigration and school search.
- Coordinate home search programme, including viewing arrangements of suitable properties.
- Negotiate the best deals for assignees and manage the entire move-in and move-out process, including producing or checking tenancy agreements, inventory checks, handling finalisation and move-out process, booking cleaners and negotiating refund of deposit
- Liaise with third party vendors and external organisations where necessary
- Oversee any managed sale programme/s.
- Client expense management, arranging and recording bill payments, producing monthly or quarterly expenditure statements, issuing invoices and follow up payment
- Database record management, including maintenance of letting agents list.
- Produce area guides and update other documentation as necessary
- Experience within the property sector will be considered, provided you have had exposure to the relocation process, through vendor service coordination.
- Ability to research, identify and develop solutions to problems.
- Must have consultative, listening and leadership skills, with a key focus on high levels of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling interaction with various levels.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, with other languages being advantageous.
- Advanced level IT Computer packages skills - Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and job-related systems.
- Must be organised, able to function as part of a team, a self-starter, and quality focused.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 31 Jan 2020