Are you an experienced International Household Goods Moving professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have previous staff supervisory experience alongside strong Household Goods Moving and Relocation industry knowledge?
If so, we have a new Household Goods Supply Chain Team Lead opportunity available with our client based in Hertfordshire!
Purpose of the Household Goods Supply Chain Team Lead Role:
- To manage a small team of Household Goods Move Managers, ensuring that they provide exceptional service delivery
- To build and maintain relationships across the supplier network, both internally and externally
- Leading the Household Goods Move Managers, monitoring their progress and providing guidance when needed
- Ensuring that all invoices are issued in a timely manner and are paid on time
- Managing the Household Goods Move Management team’s workload, making sure that all work is evenly distributed to ensure client satisfaction
- Overseeing the international household goods supply chain, keeping track of overseas agents, ensuring that the household goods supply chain is compliant, efficient and cost-effective
- Managing annual leave for the move management team as well as monitoring sickness and absence
- Previous extensive Household Goods Move Management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Moveware
- Previous staff management experience would be advantageous
- Able to attend industry conferences
Share this vacancy
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 27 Jan 2020