A unique opportunity has become available to join our client, a fast-developing US-based organisation.
The role of the Corporate Account Developer is to identify new business opportunities with multinational corporations.
This position offers both flexibility and freedom to ensure sales success and can be worked remotely from any US location.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the International Mobility and/or Relocation industry in a Business Development capacity.
If you are looking for a Sales opportunity that offers Residual Commission, as well the opportunity for growth and progression, please apply today!
Purpose of the Corporate Account Developer:
- Selling solutions directly to corporates across the USA
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing these into new client business
- Using your global mobility and relocation industry knowledge and contacts, to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Build and maintain existing client relationships whilst continually seeking new client business opportunities
What’s on offer:
- Remote working with a full home office set up provided
- An excellent commission plan offering both new business bonuses and a residual commission plan
- No assigned territory, with the freedom to target any US market
- US business travel, as scheduled by you
What does the job involve:
- Generating new client leads through cold calling, networking and other sales and business development techniques
- Networking for new business at global mobility and relocation industry conferences, networking events and at client meetings
- Hunting new corporate business leads via research and networking and turn these leads into new clients
- Strategically build new business using key industry research and knowledge
- Researching and identifying prospective clients from an active network and generate these into business leads
- Continuously developing a pipeline of new business
What we are looking for:
- Business Development experience within; Global Mobility, Relocation, Expatriate Management, Corporate Housing or Destination Services
- Business-to-business sales experience with proven sales success
- A results driven individual with drive, determination, energy and motivation
- Strong sales closing skills with the ability to persuade, research and plan
- Excellent networking skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Ability to work well remotely from a home-based office
Share this vacancy
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Posted: 29 Jan 2020