A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Relocation Consultant.
This position will join the Global Mobility and Relocation Services team and will be responsible for managing the full range of authorised services for the corporate assignee’s relocation.
As a specialist, you will develop relationships with existing clients, proactively managing their international relocations in a fast-paced environment.
The Relocation Consultant acts as the direct point of contact for client HR contacts and relocating assignees, and specialises in co-ordinating full relocation, destination services and household goods moves.
- Co-ordinate with external clientele and internal departments to ensure that relocation service delivery is as smooth as possible
- Use your global mobility, moving and relocation knowledge to develop successful relationships, both internally and externally, across all functions including; client services, advisory, sales, account management, and the wider global relocation teams
- Taking on accountability to ensure that all relocation services are delivered efficiently adhering to company guidelines and policies
- Ensure that a consistent service is delivered by following global relocation processes and scheduling regular calls and meetings throughout the mobility cycle
- Assume responsibility for relocation services on a day-to-day basis, guaranteeing a smooth and consistent service delivery
- Work to company goals and targets, ensuring that the best possible customer service is promoted, enabling successful company expansion
- Adapt to meet client’s needs, whether this be through offering and developing additional services or other means, to ensure optimal client satisfaction
- Successful at multi-tasking, adapting to task needs, with a strong and confident work ethic
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to build strong professional relationships via proactive engagements, regular liaison and knowledge
- Experience within household goods moving, destination services, relocation and/or global mobility management
- A great team player who is also confident to work independently!
Share this vacancy
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Posted: 03 Feb 2020