A leading London based law firm, are looking to recruit an experienced Immigration Caseworker to join their highly respected team.
- Provide accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of UK business immigration law.
- Manage own case load with a particular focus on Tier 2 General, Sponsor License and Tier 1 Entrepreneur applications
- Keeping abreast of changes to UK immigration policies and communicating back to the business and clients.
- Initial point of contact the firm’s clients for all immigration queries and questions.
- Track and monitor existing Immigration applications and keep clients up to date on the progress.
- Strong academic background
- Extensive Tier 2 and PBS immigration experience
- Ability to achieve monthly target billings.
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative, as well as within a team, and be able to work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 26 Mar 2020