Our client is looking to hire a Human Resources professional with experience handling immigration needs for company employees.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for an internal HR team, supporting visa applications for both new and existing employees.
Duties of the HR & Immigration Advisor include, but aren’t limited to:
- Understanding the visa application process for employees
- Liaising with HR Managers to confirm immigration needs
- Reviewing and completing necessary paperwork for visa applications including; work permits, permanent residency applications, spousal visas, visit passes etc.
- Submitting documentation required for visa applications
- Managing the immigration process from initial visa application to approval
- Ensuring visa application time lines are adhered to
- Maintaining awareness of changes within immigration regulations and legislations
Qualities of the HR & Immigration Case Manager include:
- Previous experience working in HR with experience dealing with the Visa and Immigration process
- Knowledge of HR, Expatriate Management or Global Mobility
- Excellent knowledge of visa and immigration processes and issues
- Knowledge of work permits applications and renewals, permanent residency applications, spousal visas, visit passes etc.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Proactive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 07 Feb 2020