A Fine Art Logistics provider are currently seeking a Customer Services Representative to join their talented team in Washington D.C.
This individual will work closely with the Regional Manager to ensure operations run smoothly and timely.
- Provide daily support to the Regional Director
- Liaise with offshore manufacturing facilities in European and Far East locations
- Communicate with shipping department to ensure all orders are actioned
- Assisting the shipping team with administrative responsibilities
- Report any delivery discrepancies
- Build relationships with clients, suppliers
- Check availability/stock positions
- Process imports and generate export documentation
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner and oral communication skills
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office products and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and generate reports in Excel
- Additional training will be provided
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Washington DC, Washington, United States
Posted: 29 May 2020