A Contemporary Art Gallery are seeking an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, creative environment to join their Artist Liaison team, based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with artists and studios to assist in coordinating their exhibitions, communication, archive and inventory.
- Confidentially communicate with artists, collaborating with them on all aspects of the exhibition from conception right through to installation
- Manage schedules and budgets for exhibitions
- Source and onboard new artists to the gallery
- Build and maintain relationships with art institutions in the UK and Europe to increase gallery sales
- Travelling to represent the gallery at art fairs and exhibitions around the world
- Work closely with the registrar/archivist team to ensure inventory database is up to date
- Experience in a contemporary art gallery
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Previously worked as an Artist Liaison role within a contemporary art gallery
- French language skills are advantageous
- Experience communicating with artists and clients
For full details and a confidential discussion, please apply now!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 10 Feb 2020