Our client, a global packaging organisation, is looking for a Operations & Sales Manager to join their site in Fulton County, IN.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage upper mid-west regional sales territory, including visiting potential clients, developing sales leads, converting these into new business and manage existing customer accounts
- Take responsibility for new employee hiring and development, and create a strong teamworking environment that encourages employee engagement
- Create and implement effective employee safety programs and procedures and ensure continuous improvement
- Manage supplier relationships, negotiating prices and service agreements
- Implement various continuous improvement programs, including preventative maintenance
- Ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products
- Ensure adequate quality systems are in place and utilized to ensure the uniform production of products to specifications. Lead team efforts to use problem solving techniques for correcting root cause issues.
- Drive EBIT growth through increasing manufacturing capacity and capabilities
- Drive working capital reduction through inventory management and business financial processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of adhesive experience
- Management experience is ideal, as well as sales experience
Share this vacancy
Location: Fulton County, Indiana, United States
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000
Posted: 13 Feb 2020