Do you have extensive experience in relocation services ?
Are you looking for a VP level role ? If so we have an exciting opportunity available in the greater Chicago, IL area!
The Vice President, Relocation will be responsible for working with the company’s top client accounts, ensuring the successful delivery of Global Mobility and Domestic Relocation services. As well as taking the lead on managing relationships and service delivery for key clients, the Vice President, Relocation will also have operational and staff management responsibilities.
- Ensure exceptional service delivery through fostering strong relationships with key client contacts and ensuring all performance targets are met and exceeded
- Develop and implement account plans for key clients and participate in client forums
- Perform management reviews and review operational procedures to ensure efficiency
- Drive account retention strategies including reviewing pricing arrangements and risk exposure
- Collaborate with sales leaders to cross-sell to existing clients and secure new client accounts
- Assist in with sales presentations and strategies for RFI and RFPs
- Manage Client Services Directors, making sure the workload is spread evenly throughout the team
- Actively participate in development and execution of business development and revenue growth strategies
- Provide in-depth analysis to client global mobility and relocation policies, offering recommendations and advise regarding improvement and alignment to client goals
- Take charge of P&L for assigned clients, including budgets, forecasting and achievement of revenue growth targets
- Proven leadership experience in the global mobility or relocation industry is essential for this role
- Experience in a client-facing, advisory role is a must, as well an both international and US domestic mobility
- Must be able to successfully manage service delivery to clients across multiple regions
- Staff management experience is required
- Excellent client management and relationship development skills
- Real estate licence is strongly preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: Naperville, United States
Posted: 13 Feb 2020