The Global Mobility Consultant acts as the primary point of coordination providing service delivery to clients and global assignees.
You will serve as the International Mobility & Relocation subject matter expert, providing guidance and advice while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
This role will join a developing business, with a fresh and modern work environment and culture.
Our client is looking for an independent thinker who will contribute to the growth and development of the business as it continues to succeed.
- Delivering assignee briefing calls and providing international assignment policy counselling and exception management
- Managing the provision of assignment management, destination services, household goods coordination, home finding, intercultural services and visa/immigration services
- Liaising with client contact, HR, social security authorities, destination service providers, tax providers and other providers (where applicable)
- The International Mobility Consultant will maintain a strong understanding of all aspects of clients' international policy and programs as well as international services provided by the business
- Providing support and advice on numerous types of assignments (expats, repatriations, permanent and short-term assignments etc.)
- Tracking all aspects of the international assignment, expense management and 3rd third party invoicing
- Overseeing the entire relocation for each global assignee within the client's global assignment policy, serving as their relocation advocate
- Assisting with creating invoices for the client and handling supplier invoices
- Coordinate with all internal departments to ensure successful assignee experience and a successful relocation
- Participate in client, vendor and prospect visits and presentations presenting specialist global mobility and relocation knowledge and services
- Previous experience in global mobility, relocation, immigration, move management or destination services
- In-depth understanding of the international assignment and relocation processes
- Strong knowledge of global mobility and relocation trends and industry challenges
- Ability to research, identify and develop solutions to problems
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling interaction with various levels
- Must be able to manage deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to manage assignee and client expectations
- Fluent in English & German
Share this vacancy
Location: Munich, Germany
Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
Posted: 28 Feb 2020