The Global Mobility & Relocation Team Lead is responsible for the overseeing of the services team for day-to-day service delivery of the clients’ relocation and immigration program.
This position serves as a link between the team and the Director of Service Delivery.
This role will join a developing business, with a fresh and modern work environment and culture.
Our client is looking for an independent thinker who will contribute to the growth and development of the business as it continues to succeed.
Duties of the Global Mobility & Relocation Team Lead:
- Supervises and mentors the team of Global Mobility, Visa & Immigration and Relocation Consultants
- Reviews and improves team performance metrics, quality scores, financial performance and process optimization
- Manages full-scope global mobility processes not limited to; international relocation, immigration and move management
- Build and develop a team of relocation, global mobility and immigration consultants across Europe
- Provide detailed international assignment policy counselling and exception management
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Conducting first step assignee briefings, in particular for VIP and high profile clients
- Distributing and assigning the client and assignee caseload to the team
- Ensures quality of all work and client satisfaction
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to achieve desired results for the client
- Serves as the first point of contact in the escalation process
- Maintains and analyzes all required operational and client reporting
- Regularly liaising with client contacts, HR contacts, stakeholders and suppliers
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of global mobility, relocation, DSP and/or Immigration
- Excellent mentorship skills with the ability to build and develop the global mobility and relocation services division
- Awareness of assignment challenges in the global relocation and international HR marketplace
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling interaction with various levels with staff and external clients
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills including negotiation and persuasion capabilities
- Must be able to manage deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced office environment
- Knowledge of common Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- University/College degree preferred
- Fluent in English and German
Share this vacancy
Location: Munich, Germany
Salary: Highly Competitive
Posted: 18 Feb 2020