Our client a fast-growing Art Shipping Company, have new position available for a Fine Art Warehouse and Transport Manager to direct a team and effectively oversee warehouse operations.
- Effectively managing a team to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse.
- Directing each aspect of the transport process, dealing with both fine art and antiques.
- Daily logistical preparation and management of UK and European transport routes, considering both profitability and cost efficiency working together as a team with members in office as well as customers.
- Schedule all transportation and correctly produce operational reports and detailed records of drivers and trucks.
- Overseeing and carrying out the handling and packing of artworks.
- Checking over the condition of all goods, as well as shipping, receiving and storing duties.
- Regularly updating warehouse management software to ensure records are accurate and up to date.
- Aiding during client visits.
- Previous Art Handling experience.
- Good knowledge of EU transport regulation.
- Warehouse Management experience is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to resolve issues.
- A high level of organisation in addition to a keen attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress with an expanding art organisation!
Share this vacancy
Location: Middlesex, United Kingdom
Posted: 26 May 2020