We are currently partnering with our client, a leading relocation company, in their search for an International Relocation Consultant to join them at their busy offices in Singapore!
The focus of the International Relocation Consultant is to have an oversight of the full relocation/assignment cycle and will be the single contact for the assignment.
- Lead pre-assignment briefings with the assignee, providing them with global mobility policy counselling
- Management of the full relocation/assignment cycle, providing advice and support to the assignee
- Management and coordination of services internally and with various external vendors
- Act as the subject matter expert, providing advice on the relocation services including orientation, school/home search, cultural/language training, household goods moving and immigration requirements
- Working closely with the client’s mobility team to secure a mutual understanding of requirements and ensuring that the client’s needs are met
- Keeping the internal systems up to date and gathering reports when needed to identify service or performance issues as well as identifying any market trends
- 1-2 years’ experience within the global mobility, relocation or international assignment industry
- A client-oriented approach is essential and strong customer service skills
- Experience moving/living overseas with first-hand knowledge of the international relocation process is advantageous
- Experience within a diverse global mobility, relocation or international assignment team or similar is desirable
- Professional level of English language skills, both verbal and written is essential – other languages are a bonus
Knowledge of International assignments, relocation management, home search, school search, immigration, household goods moving services etc.
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Posted: 21 Feb 2020