We are currently working with a national freight forwarding company who are now looking for an enthusiastic and driven Ocean Export Coordinator to join their team.
The position will be based in their head office in Birmingham.
They are looking for someone who has experience within an large ocean freight company and can hit the ground running upon start.
You will be part of a successful team who have built and developed the desk and currently manage some very impressive contracts nationally and internationally.
The main responsibilities are:
- To assist in export freight shipments from start to finish
- Complete Export documentation and Customs requirements
- Develop and build relationships with customers
- Arrange haulage with shipping lines
- Invoice for freight shipments
- Communicate with overseas agents and customers
For this position the client is looking for a candidate that has the following:
- Freight Forwarding experience
- Familiarity of the freight industry (Air / Road / Sea)
- Ability to work within a high-pressure environment
- Prioritise many tasks with a high level of detail.
My client is offering a great salary along with additional benefits.
They offer a lucrative training scheme and will invest to further your career.
If you have experience in freight forwarding on an export capacity, we want to hear from you.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Posted: 24 Feb 2020