Our client is a professional services organisation with strong ties to leading companies and governments globally in key financial markets, they have connections globally and working remotely in several locations worldwide.
This organisation strives for quality through innovation and uses its diverse team to push brilliance and growth. The candidate will be working on management, execution and interactions globally regarding benefit systems and strategies.
- In charge of interactions, recognition, execution and upkeep of schemes/services that are compliant with judicial requirements
- Responsible for the evaluation of new countries alongside Global Benefits Manager overseeing judicial requirements and practice
- Key contact for benefit queries in order to support and manage benefit providers, consultants and administrators when developing pricing of benefit options and programmes ensuring they meet partner and employee needs
- Work alongside Compliance team to evaluate contact needs in order to build compliance resources regarding benefits programmes
- Responsible for the establishment and continued efforts towards a foreign HR Shared Services team.
- Regular supervising of local budgets, including benchmarking evaluation and assisting the Global Benefits Manager on projects such as implementation of policies and technology
- Vast expertise of global labour markets and experience in all forms of benefits management, preferably from involvement in both consulting and corporate environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise of global benefits and some pension administration capability
- Excellent commercial business skills with the capability to understand the importance and significance of a contract in order to analyse the impacts of change by supplying options for cost management options
- Excellent communication skills with different stakeholders and colleagues at all levels both written and verbal
- Proven track record of analytical skills
- Experience with benchmarking products and services
- Available to travel globally
- Strong knowledge of HRIS Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Experience in the professional services market preferable and be able to quickly develop strong understanding of fast-paced professional services organisation
- Ability to work well under pressure with great organisational skills
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 27 Feb 2020