Our client is looking to hire an experienced Relocation Consultant to join their moving team in Singapore.
The main objective is to provide a high-quality moving service to corporate clients, supporting them throughout the process.
You will provide full scope destination services, relocation and moving services as required.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external suppliers; including but not limited to Destination Services, Relocation, Global Mobility, Assignment Management, Household Goods Moving, Move Management etc.
- Serve as the sole point of contact for the client in relation to destination services, relocation and household goods moving services
- Provide on-going support to the expat and their family throughout the relocation phase
- Liaise with corporate clients where necessary to gather information or documentation required to complete the move, clarify service or policy provision
- Ensuring satisfaction from the client and relocating assignee throughout the door to door moving and relocation phase
- Attend face-to-face meetings with clients periodically and be based at the client site where needed
- Ensure the global assignee population receives the highest level of customer service
- Meeting directly with the expat to collect documents where appropriate
- Experience working within the Household Goods Moving sector is essential.
- Additional experience within Relocation, Destination Services & Global Mobility would be beneficial.
- 2 - 3 years industry or equivalent customer services experience
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Tertiary education certificate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted: 20 Mar 2020