An established Art Shipping Company in London are looking to hire an experienced Fine Art Warehouse Manager.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and overseeing all art logistics operations within the warehouse, to ensure it is run as efficiently and safely as possible.
- Supervising all warehouse staff and directing tasks related to the transportation of fine art and antiques.
- Planning all daily schedules and transport routes, taking into consideration cost and productivity.
- Overseeing and the handling and packing of artworks to ensure it is of the highest standard and all deadlines are met.
- Hire and train new staff when required.
- Consider profitability and cost efficiency when making decisions, to maximise the company’s revenue.
- Keep up to date with any changing transport or art packing laws and train and monitor staff accordingly.
- Ensure that all operations comply with Health and Safety rules and legal requirements. Attend training courses when required.
Experienced required for this role includes:
- Previous experience working within a similar role, overseeing warehouse operations within the Art Logistics industry.
- Sound knowledge of all transport regulation.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills are essential.
- Experience managing staff and directing tasks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a growing Fine Art Shipping Company!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 02 Mar 2020