If you’ve got the experience of managing Art Technicians within a warehouse environment and you have a keen interest in fine art, then have we got the role for you!
We’re searching for a Warehouse Supervisor to fill a vacancy within a globally renowned Art Storage company located in New York.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing a team of highly experienced Art Handlers.
- Conducting performance reviews when required, creating positive feedback and encouraging professional development.
- Ensuring that all staff maintain a high level of professionalism whilst reflecting values of the company.
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture within the workplace.
- Providing excellent customer service when possible.
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness and catering to the needs or special requirements of any customer/client that may need to utilise company facilities.
- Identifying where best to create efficiency and standardise practices to allow the facility to thrive.
- Delegating staff necessary to fulfil client requirements.
- Liaising interdepartmentally as necessary to ensure all involved workers are kept up to date with what needs to be completed.
- Inventory management as required.
- Previous experience within a management and art handling role.
- Highly organised and ability to work towards deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different people, clearly and concisely.
- Team focused with strong ability to work together.
- Familiarity with warehouse equipment.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to contact us here at Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 20 Jul 2020