An established Modern and Contemporary Gallery in Berlin are looking to hire a Gallery Assistant to join their expanding organisation.
- Responsible for assisting in the day-to-day running of the gallery space.
- Create and develop professional relationships with artists, galleries and collectors.
- Participating in art fairs, exhibitions and gallery events.
- Organisation of art transportation and shipping.
- Editing images and content for catalogues and marketing materials.
- Managing internal databases and inventory.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a Gallery or Auction House is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the Fine Art industry and Modern and Contemporary Art is beneficial to this role.
- Ability to use photo editing software’s and other gallery databases.
- Willing to attend art fairs and client meetings when needed.
- German and English language skills are essential.
If you are looking to join a well-known Gallery in Berlin with an exciting artist programme and the chance to attend international art fairs, this opportunity is perfect for you!
Share this vacancy
Location: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Posted: 10 Mar 2020