A leading corporate housing and furnished apartment provider is seeking a driven Business Development Director, Corporate Housing to work remotely in New Jersey.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for growing the company’s presence in the local market.
- Generating new business within an assigned region, targeting corporate businesses and accounts including Fortune 500 organizations
- Sell corporate housing and furniture rental services
- Utilize knowledge of the local market to target decision makers and contacts for potential clients
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key existing clients
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals and targets
- Managing client accounts to maximise profitability
- Participate in RFP’s, RFI’s and other general sales presentations
- Negotiate agreements with new clients
- Attend industry relevant conferences and associations including CHPA, The Serviced Apartment Summit, Worldwide ERC etc.
- Strong B2B sales hunter with proven experience selling to corporate clients
- Experience in the Relocation, Corporate Housing, Furniture Rental, Hospitality or related industries is required
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Must have a proven track record meeting and exceeding set goals and targets
- Deliver presentations to key stakeholders
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Must be able to travel for client meetings as required
Share this vacancy
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posted: 10 Mar 2020