We are searching for an experienced Global Mobility & Compensation Consulting Manager to join our client, a leader in global mobility management.
You will be joining a driven client-focused team that deliver consulting advice to clients on global mobility and global compensation matters.
- Manage client accounts across EMEA, dealing with inquiries, phone consultation with clients and policy reviews
- Partner with internal departments to ensure the successful onboarding of new clients
- Answer questions and queries that your clients may have on global mobility and global compensation
- Identify goals for your clients, working with them to ensure they achieve their business goals
- Work closely with clients on global mobility program design and policy development
- Interface with the executive team, stakeholders and suppliers
- Prepare and present client reviews
- Provide recommendations to clients on operating efficiencies and cost reductions
- Extensive experience working in Global Mobility, International Assignment Services OR Global Compensation Management
- Background managing key stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of global mobility policy design and review
- Ability to calculate compensation including cross border compensation
- Strong client services and account management skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, experience using Assignment Management software preferred
- Understanding of COLA, tax reporting and global mobility data preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Global Mobility or Compensation professional to work for a highly reputable global mobility company that offer a fun and rewarding environment.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 12 Mar 2020