A leading Law firm is looking to recruit an Immigration Associate Attorney for their Immigration practice based in Philadelphia.
The Immigration Associate will be an important member of the Immigration team assisting in the preparation and management of cases.
- Working with the client to prepare petitions and applications for nonimmigrant and immigrant including PERM applications for foreign national employees
- Ensure the firm’s internal database is being continuously updated and information is being communicated correctly and ensuring cases are continually progressed.
- Act as the point of escalation to the firm’s clients for Immigration queries and questions.
- Keeping abreast of new, and changes to US immigration policies and communicating back to the business and clients
- Juris Doctor and passed a state bar examination
- 2-5 years US Business immigration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
Share this vacancy
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Posted: 12 Mar 2020