We are partnering with a Relocation Management Company in their search for an experienced Business Development professional to join their team.
You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities across the USA with corporate clients, offering relocation services to include Destination Services, Home Sale, Temporary Housing and Household Goods Moving.
The ideal professional will have experience selling to corporate organizations and an extensive network of contacts in the relocation and global mobility industries.
- Actively seek new opportunities to develop business across the USA through cold calling, referrals and networking
- Sell full relocation services including Destination Services, Home Sale, Temporary Housing and Household Goods Moving
- Manage the client presentation process
- Lead the RFI/RFPs process including invitation, submission and responses
- Maintain client communication and provide excellent customer service at all times, building strong relationships
- Understanding individual client needs and proposing solutions to meet those needs
- Communicate with other departments ensuring successful client implementations
- Achieve business development targets as set by the company
- 3+ years experience working for a relocation management company in a sales or business development position
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and selling relocation services including; Destination Services, Home Sale, Temporary Housing, Household Goods Moving, Lump Sum, Expense Management and Compensation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as client facing experience
- Must be able to travel as required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to self-manage
- Able to work independently to manage own workload
- Hold an industry certification such as GMS/CRP advantage
Share this vacancy
Location: Georgia, United States
Posted: 18 Mar 2020