If you are an experienced Moving Operations Manager and you're currently searching for a new opportunity, then perhaps we have the role for you!
We are currently searching for a highly organised and motivated Moving Operations Manager for a moving company based in the Washington DC area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the smooth running of the moving operations department.
- Close liaison with warehouse management to make sure that everything is covered.
- Running the diary and routing crews.
- Also looking after owner operators/contractors.
- Occasional staff performance reviews.
- Recruiting of new drivers and crew.
- Making sure all paperwork and systems are all correct and up to date.
- Also looking after operations for the international side.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as a Moving Operations Manager.
- Extremely organised, must have the ability to prioritise.
- Familiarity with different shipping methods would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technologically proficient, familiarity with moving software and MS office applications.
- Flexible attitude, willing to work outside of hours if required.
If this sounds like a role that’d be perfect for you, do not hesitate to contact us at Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Location: Spingfield, Virginia, United States
Posted: 26 Aug 2020