International Mobility Manager EMEA
An excellent opportunity is available in London to join our clients EMEA Global Mobility team.
Reporting into the Director, this professional will support all areas associated with international mobility advisory, global mobility policy, expatriate taxation and relocation.
Duties of the International Mobility Manager EMEA:
- Act as subject matter expert for all international mobility related queries
- Deliver international assignment briefing calls and issue assignment documentation
- Advise on matters relating to the global mobility policy, allowances and processes
- Provide guidance, advise and updates on international assignments and relocation protocol
- Liaising with key stakeholder and HR contacts regarding global mobility process and expatriate taxation requirements
- Update and record global assignment documentation such as; assignment letters, balance sheets, cost estimates etc.
- Liaising with vendors for the delivery services such as; visa and immigration, relocation, taxation and household goods moving
- Providing support on international payroll and global compensation
- Create and review expatriate cost estimates and present as required
- Provide monthly reporting on international assignees for senior stakeholder
- Maintain data entry of all global mobility and HR related information
- Liaise with the internal global mobility and relocation advisors across EMEA
- Ensure compliance regarding tax and immigration and consistent application of policies
Skills and experience required:
- Good knowledge of international mobility, expatriate taxation, global compensation and relocation
- Understanding of international assignment cost estimates, HR, payroll and social security
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Able to work in busy, fast-pace environment
- Strong problem solving and judgement skills
- Highly numerate
- Strong organisation skills
- Cultural awareness
This position is available for immediate start and is a fixed project role.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: Fixed Term
Posted: 27 Mar 2020