A market leading Law Firm is looking to recruit a Senior Associate for their respected Finance team based in Atlanta.
The Senior Associate will be working with a variety of financial services organizations to manage their complex financing requirements.
- Manage a high-volume caseload across a variety of high profile clients for all financing requirements, including cross border, acquisition and syndicated loans.
- Act as the point of escalation for several of the firm’s clients
- Manage and supervise paralegals and junior team members
- Ensure the firm’s internal database is being continuously updated and information is being communicated correctly and ensuring cases are continually progressed
- Keeping abreast of changes to new and existing US regulations and communicating back to the firm and their clients
- 3+ years’ experience within managing their complex financing requirements
- Previous experience within a national law firm is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative, as well as within a team, and be able to work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Admitted to the Georgia bar and in good standing
Share this vacancy
Location: Atlanta,, Georgia, United States
Posted: 03 Apr 2020