A nationally acclaimed Law Firm is looking to recruit a Senior Associate for their respected Restructuring & Bankruptcy team based in Atlanta.
- Partner with a variety of clients to manage their restructuring and bankruptcy requirements.
- Act as the point of escalation for several of the firm’s clients
- Manage and supervise paralegals and junior team members
- Ensure the firm’s internal database is being continuously updated and information is being communicated correctly and ensuring cases are continually progressed
- Keeping abreast of changes to new and existing US regulations and communicating back to the firm and their clients
- 6+ years’ experience working with high profile clients
- Experience in bankruptcy courts (State and Federal)
- Previous experience within a national law firm is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative, as well as within a team, and be able to work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Admitted to the Georgia bar and in good standing
Share this vacancy
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Posted: 03 Apr 2020