We are partnering with a relocation company looking for a International Relocation Coordinator to join their team in Northern Virginia.
You will be responsible for supporting the company’s corporate client’s moving and relocation program delivery.
- Offering services to all client locations with full coordination of international household goods moves
- Coordinate domestic moving and household goods relations on a global basis
- Handling Ocean freight and Airfreight transport
- Generating all required documentation for shipments
- Negotiating pricing with vendors on a global basis
- Arrange all relocation bookings with truckers, forwarders, agents and brokers etc. to provide a smooth professional move to the customer
- Handling household goods cargo
- Providing quotation and calculation of pricing to clients and customers
- Maintaining data in database for shipment tracking
- Processing invoices for household goods
- Supporting program management and reporting functions.
- Expertise for prospective client presentations
- Household goods experience
- Previous experience with international clients
- Experience working for a Moving and Relocation provider, with a good understanding of US Domestic moves
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written skills
- Skilled and experienced in working with a database and all Microsoft Office programs
- Effective multi-tasker with strong organizational and inter-personal skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Posted: 09 Apr 2020