Our client is looking to hire a Human Resources professional with experience in handling visa and immigration needs for company employees.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for an internal HR team, supporting visa applications for both new and existing employees.
Duties of the HR & Immigration Advisor include, but aren’t limited to:
- Understanding the visa application process for employees
- Liaising with HR Managers to confirm immigration needs
- Reviewing and completing necessary paperwork for visa applications including; work permits, permanent residency applications, spousal visas, visit passes etc.
- Submitting documentation required for visa applications
- Managing the immigration process from the initial visa application to approval
- Ensuring visa application timelines are adhered to
- Maintaining awareness of changes within immigration regulations and legislations
Qualities of the HR & Immigration Advisor include:
- Previous experience working in HR (Human Resources) with experience dealing with the Visa and Immigration process
- Knowledge of HR and business travel processes
- Some knowledge of visa and immigration processes and issues
- Knowledge of work permits applications
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Outlook
- A proactive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Must be highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines
** Fluent Romanian, German and English language skills are essential for this role **
Share this vacancy
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Salary: 4000 - 4200 lei net base + benefits
Posted: 15 Apr 2020