An International Contemporary Art Gallery is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join them in London.
The successful applicant will have a vast background in finance and accounting, within an art gallery or auction house. Applicants must be fully qualified ACA or ACCA accountants.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account reconciliation and day to day bookkeeping on Xero.
- Prepare weekly cash flow and accounts receivable statements, monthly profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns and management reports.
- Work closely with overseas galleries to improve financial integration to develop profit/cost sharing procedures.
- Budgeting and forecasting for exhibitions, art fairs, and artwork productions.
- Responsible for identifying areas of cost savings and negotiating rates with suppliers.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Applicants must be fully qualified ACA or ACCA accountants, with bookkeeping qualifications.
- Experience working within an art gallery or auction house, essential.
- Experience working with international organisations or colleagues, advantageous.
- Knowledge of VAT import and export regulations.
- Working knowledge of Xero, Art Logic.
For full details and a confidential conversation, please apply now!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Jun 2020