If you’ve got previous experience within the Relocation or Shipping industry and you’re currently on the search for a new opportunity within the Moving & Relocation sector, then we might just have the role for you!
Our client, a highly respected moving company based in New Jersey are seeking a International Relocation Coordinator to join their team.
International Relocation Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating moves from all around the world especially during peak times.
- Liaising with a variety of different people both internally and externally.
- Client facing role, becoming a point of contact for multinational clients, moving staff and partners.
- Providing excellent customer service by ensuring all relevant parties are kept up to date with information required.
- Able to coordinate moves from start to finish with a full knowledge and understanding of the entire process.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
International Relocation Coordinator experience required:
- 2 – 3 years of previous experience from a similar role.
- Organised and able to prioritise and delegate work as necessary
- Proven time management skills.
- Technologically proficient and familiarity with MS office software.
- Friendly, approachable and able to communicate with various people at different seniority levels.
Sounds like something you’d be interested in hearing more about? Then please do not hesitate to contact us at Alchemy Recruitment for more details.
Share this vacancy
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posted: 09 Jun 2020