Are you an experienced sales and business development professional from within the international moving and relocation sector?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If so, we have an exciting new Sales Manager opportunity based with our client, a global moving and logistics company.
Key duties of the Sales Manager include:
- Successfully lead a team consisting of Surveyors, Sales Executives and Account Managers within the household goods moving division
- Serve as an industry subject matter expert within the corporate moving industry, sharing market updates, competitor insights and staying up to date on industry trends
- Ensure that the sales department is running as efficiently as possible and the team are meeting all set KPIs and targets
- Supporting sales surveyors by ensuring they have the necessary knowledge and information for clients
- Work with Key Accounts and Clients to ensure that relationships are well maintained, and repeat business is secured
- Provide support and assistance to the household goods moving team to ensure collective sales success
- Evaluate team performance, and identify areas that require improvement
Skills and experience required for the sales manager position:
- Sound knowledge on the global household goods moving sector
- Knowledge of relocation logistics processes and procedures
- Previous team management experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Sales and/or sales surveying experience working within a moving and relocation company
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- A Business degree is preferable but sufficient experience in the household goods moving sector will suffice
- Fluency in both English & Dutch is essential
Share this vacancy
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted: 11 Jun 2020