I have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Executive Compensation professional to join a market leading global business in the heart of London.
This role will offer large amounts of scope to work with clients across a variety of difference industries including technology, life sciences, and financial services.
You will act as a true consultant, partnering with businesses to help them design and administer their executive compensation practises.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level advice on executive compensation strategies to a wide variety of global clients.
- Offer strategic advice on regulatory compliance and procedures relative to executive compensation, this could include MIFID, Solvency II, and CRDIV/V,
- Provide executive remuneration benchmarking and job grading advice.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders on leavers and joiner’s advice relative to Exec Comp.
- Be involved in strategic issues and advice including deferred stock and bonus plans.
- Previous experience in an Executive Compensation role, either In-house or consulting.
- Experience of regulatory compensation principles hugely advantageous.
- Experience of drafting DRR’s and REMCO papers also highly desirable.
- Excellent head for figures, analytical, with advanced data modelling/excel skills.
Share this vacancy
Location: Farnborough, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 24 Jun 2020