We are looking for an experienced Sales & Business Development professional to join our client, a Commercial Relocation & FFE Service provider.
This position can be worked remotely from any UK location and will require regular travel.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the commercial moving and relocation sector, with experience in FF&E (furniture, fixtures, and equipment)
You will be directly responsible for growing and improving business opportunities by fostering and developing relationships with prospective customers.
The Commercial Relocation Business Developer will also have responsibility for up-selling and cross-selling Business Relocation & FF&E services to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Identifying and targeting key decision-makers within the business
- Generate leads and complete strategic calls to prospective customers to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Maintain a pipeline of prospective clients to ensure continued business success, hunting new leads whenever possible
- Arrange in person and/or video meetings with both new and existing clients to maintain relationships and identify and meet client requirements
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the businesses' products and services and advise others about them
- Raise brand profile via marketing, social media and attending industry and networking events
- Stay updated on industry and wider trends to identify key and emerging markets, services, customers, and business opportunities
- Adopt a strategic approach to sales to ensure the business is always staying ahead of market trends
- Attend industry networking events, conferences and seminars to raise brand awareness and develop new opportunities
- Generate quotes and negotiate pricing with clients, aiming for maximum profit
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing and finance when required
- Update internal CRM weekly ensuring all reporting and forecasting is logged and updated
- Attend weekly video sales meeting and present forecasting to the General Manager
- Help to identify areas of business improvement
- Meet and exceed all set goals and KPIs
- Proven sales ability within Business Relocation/Commercial Relocation and FF&E services or a related industry
- Ability to identify key players in the relocation sector, whilst maintaining knowledge of industry trends and changes
- Hunger for sales success with a proven track record of closing deals
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to up-and-cross sell
- Desire to serve as a brand ambassador and represent the business and networking events
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Posted: 26 Jun 2020