A new and exciting opportunity is now available for a natural sales and relationship developer to join a mobility provider as their Business Development & Sales Manager - International Mobility.
This position is a sales-driven opportunity, with a core focus on identifying and developing new business opportunities with multinational corporations.
The successful Business Development & Sales Manager will have maintained a successful corporate network across the expatriate management sector and will have relevant industry association links such as; WWERC, FEM, IAM, SHRM etc.
The role of the Business Development & Sales Manager – International Mobility:
- Researching and identifying talent mobility decision-makers within multinational organisations
- Building and developing professional relationships, fostering and covering these into new client business
- Staying up to date on industry trends and techniques, utilising knowledge to understand client requirements and present the most suitable and appropriate mobility solutions
- Developing a prospect client portfolio and using strategic sales and business development techniques to convert these into clients
- Using economic review and assessment to identify potential business with both active and future global talent mobility needs
- Participating in the creation and delivery of RFPs, contract negotiation and deal closures
- Regularly attending round-table events, conferences and networking events for brand representation and client development
- Supporting the creation and delivery of thought leadership publications, white papers and marketing material
Skills and experience required for the Business Development & Sales Manager – International Mobility position:
- Good knowledge of the global talent mobility and HR/expatriate sector
- Ability to identify decision-makers within HR/Mobility departments
- Excellent sales and relationship development skills
- Proven background in sales, client engagement and business development within global mobility
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work remotely from home and travel as required
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Base + Commission + Benefits
Posted: 29 Jun 2020