Are you an experienced European Household Goods Relocation professional seeking a new role?
Looking for a new challenging position with a solid career path.... If so Alchemy have the role for you.
A global provider is looking to hire an European Move Coordinator to join their team just outside Ruislip
This position manages the full door-to-door household goods shipping and relocation process for corporate/private assignees.
You will be required to develop successful relationships with clients and assignees, proactively managing their European relocation and moving needs.
- Managing full moving and relocation services including the full coordination of household goods shipping
- Handling an assigned caseload of assignee's during their relocation, overseeing door to door home move
- Developing relationships with clients, shipping and relocation vendors
- Ensuring shipping customs requirements and restrictions are adhered to, for European relocations and household goods moving
- Building an in-depth knowledge of assigned clients' policies, cultures and service requirements
- Proactively communicating with assignee's, colleagues and vendors throughout the household goods moving and relocation phase
- Co-ordinating and managing third party suppliers, reserving, booking, and auditing services
- Ensure consistency in services and client satisfaction
- Updating the company technology platform and delivering high-quality data to their clients
- Preparing reports for clients and colleagues
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing household goods moving, shipping and relocation process for Europe
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of European relocations and moving
- A positive, team-focused, 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to manage and resolve conflicts or high-pressure situations
- Excellent working proficiency of Microsoft Office programs
Share this vacancy
Location: West London, United Kingdom
Posted: 29 Jun 2020