COD HHG Sales Rep, Moving Services
Are you working within the moving industry dealing with sales for the COD HHG side?
Looking for your next opportunity to work for a well respected moving company who are part of one of the large van lines?
If you answer "yes" this role could be for you.
Our client a moving specialist based in the Washington DC area is seeking a HHG COD local and interstate sales representative to join them.
- Meet with potential customers in their homes to consult on all aspects of the relocation process, performing surveys of items to be relocated and provide timely/accurate estimates and pricing
- Timely follow up on the company generated leads and potential customers
- To develop independent sales leads through network connections and referrals
- Update and maintain the data reporting and tracking mechanisms
- Accurately and clearly communicate customers expectations and needs to operations, management and move coordinators
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Working closely with move coordinators to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize sales opportunities
- Worked within the moving industry dealing with sales estimation/surveying
- Strong IT and reporting skills
- Ability to build a pipeline and network to maximize sales
- Exceptional customer interaction skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Sterling, Virginia, United States
Posted: 02 Jul 2020