Alchemy is currently partnering with a renowned Corporate Housing organisation in their search to find an established Sales & Business Development professional at VP or Director level from the Relocation and/or Global Mobility sector.
This is a remote working opportunity that can be based anywhere in the USA.
This position will suit a well-networked individual that can proactively leverage their professional network to prospect new client business throughout the US.
This exciting opportunity will suit a true sales hunter who thrives when working independently and who has a proven track record of closing deals.
Duties of the role:
- Strategically build new business, using key industry research, knowledge and industry trends
- Actively hunting new clients, engaging and building relationships with them and converting these into signed client business
- Develop a strong sales pipelines through business development techniques and map out a projected sales pipeline
- Using your global mobility and relocation industry knowledge to best meet and achieve sales goals
- Staying up to date on industry trends and techniques, utilising knowledge to understand client requirements and present the most suitable and appropriate corporate housing solutions
- Presenting weekly and months sales reports to the leadership team, whilst regularly updating the internal teams on opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and develop
- Tracking Business Development activity ensuring records are kept of any accounts and closed deals that contribute to individualised sales targets
- Participating in the creation and delivery of RFPs, contract negotiation and deal closures
- Regularly attending industry events and conferences
- Must have Sales & Business Development experience in Global Mobility or Relocation
- Experience selling to Corporate clients, with a strong active network of contacts
- A results-driven individual with drive, determination, hunger, energy and motivation
- Excellent networking skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Strong research ability to identify prospective clients from active networks and generate business leads
- Proven track record of closing deals
Share this vacancy
Location: USA Remote, United States
Posted: 02 Dec 2020