An opportunity for has become available to work with a passionate, highly rated moving company located in Montana.
For the position of General Manager, we’re seeking the ideal candidate that has office/warehouse management skills, some sales experience and maintains a high standard for health & safety procedure and customer service.
- Managing the operations of the office ensuring an efficient streamlined service.
- Maintaining a high level of relevancy in demonstrating your awareness of market, customer and competitor activity.
- Demonstrating your management skills by ensuring the branch has everything that they need to continue to provide a high level of customer service.
- Assisting in the development of employees by evaluating their skill set and identifying training opportunities.
- Creating procedures that will increase company efficiency by quickly handle any issues should they occur.
- Overseeing a positive health & safety culture on the workplace.
- Relaying encouraging information to staff as necessary ensuring a good line of communication striving toward company goals.
- A minimum of a high school diploma will be necessary, Associates/Bachelor’s degree will be greatly beneficial.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years management experience within moving & storage or transportation industry.
- High level of computer proficiency including experience with MS Office products. Some familiarity with Six Sigma and Lean Principles would also be helpful.
- Expert communicator, comfortable liaising with high levels of management and staff.
- Strong sales and commercial business acumen will be advantageous.
If this sounds like the kind of role that you’re looking for, do not hesitate to contact us here at Alchemy Recruitment!
Share this vacancy
Location: United States
Posted: 14 Jul 2020