Are you looking for a role where you can get involved and work within a business with a highly collaborative culture? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Front End Lead + Architect, you will work closely with the design and product teams from around the globe alongside multiple Front End development teams to develop and deliver enterprise applications and digital products.
Duties will include:
- Implement the Front End technical design and development of enterprise-class web applications
- Deliver solid, detailed technical design and architectural documentation
- Creating governance with Design System and managing various teams & delivering applications based on that
- Review business requirements and ability to perform a technical analysis of requirements and participating in the estimation process
- Driving architectural discussions for new applications
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Leading multiple frontend developers on agile squads to deliver Angular application
- Design and implement user authentication and security features
- 4 years + experience in front end development and engineering
- Demonstrated ability to build elegant and engaging user interfaces
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 and creating cross-browser responsive applications
- Experience with git, bower, grunt, yarn, and Yeoman
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals across the organization.
- Experience using component library framework integration (e.g. Angular Material).
- Extensive experience in CSS frameworks like Sass, Less
- Experience using state management (e.g. ngrx)
- Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD)
Share this vacancy
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Posted: 16 Jul 2020