We have a unique opportunity available with our client, a major information technology organisation, who are looking to recruit a Data Center Technician, based in the Dayton, OH area.
This role requires someone with Active Top Secret / SCI clearance with Full Scope polygraph experience.
- Provide support for enterprise products such as HPE 8600, Jupiter 3 servers, network switches, etc.; enterprise storage products such as 3Par, Netapp and DDN; and networking products such as Cisco, Mellanox, etc.
- Will participate in standby rotation in support of after-hours maintenance contracts
- Performs server and storage break-fix support
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanour and dress. Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A background investigation and drug screen will be required
- 4+ years of experience in a field service support role providing break/fix hardware repair for server and storage systems such as Dell, HP or IBM servers, Cisco networking, and Hitachi or EMC storage arrays.
- An advanced degree of knowledge of hardware and software including Unisys/Microsoft/Network operating systems.
- Security+ and Linux+ certifications highly desirable. Specific manufacturers’ certifications as required - A+, Network+, EMC, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, etc.
Share this vacancy
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
Posted: 16 Jul 2020