Are you looking for a role where you can get involved and work across the business in a highly collaborative culture? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client, a major information technology organisation, is looking to recruit an Enterprise Hardware Repair Field Engineer.
This opportunity will is based in the San Jose, CA area & active Top Secret / SCI clearance with CI polygraph is mandatory.
- Respond to technical service hardware repair requests on enterprise-level servers, PC and laptop computers.
- Provides deskside support including software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and servers.
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs/replaces hardware components on a variety of equipment which may include enterprise servers, mainframe, networking, storage-subsystems and drives, telecommunications equipment, high-end document processing equipment, peripherals and PCs.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and takes responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
- 3+ years of experience in an enterprise field service support role providing break/fix hardware repair for a variety of vendor server, mass storage, desktop, core legacy and networking devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair enterprise-level software, hardware and operating system issues. Must be knowledgeable on various Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications.
- A+ certification required. HPE, Cisco, Dell and EMC certifications are highly desired
- Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation. Must be available for varying shifts on a rotating basis
- Valid driver’s license required.
Share this vacancy
Location: San Jose, California, United States
Posted: 16 Jul 2020