We are currently partnering with a New York based organisation in their search for a Bookkeeper.
This role will be responsible for processing payroll, overseeing the accounts receivable and payable teams as well as any ad hoc finance tasks.
This opportunity will suitable an individual who has extensive experience with financial data, particularly across product clear financial reports & recording financial data.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Filing state & foreign tax returns
- Tracking VAT, sales tax & company expenses
- Generating invoices in a timely manner
- Ensuring all wire payments are set up
- Generating artist statements
- Filing W9s, resale certificates etc, to ensure that all client & vendor transaction administration & supporting documentation is up to date
- Using QuickBooks to enter bills & sales
- Reconciling artist & expense accounts ensuring the maintenance of the deferral schedule
- 3+ years of relevant financial experience
- Experience working in a gallery or the art industry is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; detail oriented
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Art Base or similar database system
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 16 Jul 2020