Our client a care home group are recruiting Registered Nurses to join their team and work in one of their 9 care homes.
This role is based in Burton-on-Trent.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Regular shifts to help with work/life balance
- CPD support with revalidation and ongoing clinical training
- Free onsite parking
- DBS Check costs covered
- Annual NMC Pin Paid
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ensuring the well-being of service users, making sure their physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
- Leading, motivating, and mentoring their experienced team of carers and providing clinical guidance to ensure the safe, smooth, and efficient running of the care home.
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing, and evaluating individual care plans.
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies, and legislation
What you will be doing
- Overseeing the care team and ensure their duties have been fulfilled throughout the shift.
- Developing, reviewing, and updating care plans
- Ensuring medicines are administered, stored, and received appropriately.
- Being pro-active in monitoring the behaviour and well-being of service users and making appropriate referrals to external sources of support or care, as necessary.
What you will bring
- A naturally caring approach and a passion for helping people maintain their dignity, independence, and choice
- Knowledge and expertise in supporting people with a dementia diagnosis.
- Superb clinical skills and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and to continuing your professional development
- First rate clinical leadership skills and a willingness to guide and act as mentor to your colleagues
- A respectful, courteous, and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
Share this vacancy
Location: Burton-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Posted: 17 Jul 2020