Our client a care home group are recruiting Registered Nurses to join their team and work in one of their 9 care homes.
This role is based in Burton-on-Trent.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring the well-being of their residents, making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans.
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Overseeing the care team and ensure their duties have been fulfilled throughout the shift.
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Ensuring medicines are administered, stored and received appropriately.
- Being pro-active in monitoring the behaviour and well-being of residents and making appropriate referrals to external sources of support or care as necessary.
What you will bring
- A naturally caring approach and a passion for helping people maintain their dignity, independence and choice
- Superb clinical skills and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and to continuing your professional development
- First rate clinical leadership skills and a willingness to guide and act as mentor to your colleagues
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
What we offer you
- Excellent pay rates
- Clinical training
- Regular shifts to help with work/life balance
- CPD support with revalidation and ongoing clinical training
- Free onsite parking
- NMC Pin covered
- DBS Check costs covered
Share this vacancy
Location: Bretby, United Kingdom
Posted: 17 Jul 2020