Working for a Global Service Provider in London, the Human Resources Advisor will work as part of the Global HR team.
As Human Resources Advisor you will provide support to employees and design and implement HR practices and processes aligned to the business requirements and employee experience. You will be responsible for talent acquisition, performance management, talent development and the resolution of employee relations issues.
- Strategic talent acquisition, identifying, sourcing, and securing high quality talent.
- Working with senior stakeholders to design and deliver talent acquisition and HR strategies.
- Building solid relationships with internal and external contacts partnering on various matters.
- Managing the HR policy, processes, and practices.
- Working with managers to design and implement performance development activities.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies, working within the businesses’ ability to identify and attract talent, maintaining a talent pipeline and utilising various candidate sourcing resources.
- Improving manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying potential issues and behaviours, providing solutions and coaching or counselling managers and employees.
- Providing HR support to employees, responsible for reviews, training, on-boarding and exit meetings.
- Co-ordination and administration of on-boarding process as well as performance management and employee development.
- Developing the HR policy, processes and practices ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Delivery of EMEA benefit and pension offering, making recommendations of changes to local benefits.
- Responsibility for regular reporting and providing analysis and metrics to managers, and the senior leadership team.
- Input employee information into the HRIS.
- Keeping up to date with employment law and keeping the HR team fully informed.
- Participating in HR global projects.
- Implementing global HR programs, policies and practices in the EMEA office.
- Providing internal training and briefing sessions for HR team.
- Highly experienced with the delivery of generalist HR.
- Strong talent acquisition experience.
- Experienced with complex employee relations processes in a UK employment law environment.
- Supplier management / partnerships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conversancy with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Project management experience.
- Coaching / Training delivery experience.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, business or related field.
- CIPD Qualified preferred.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 20 Jul 2020